1. We are all beautiful, worthy and innately good. Just a reminder.
2. Gifting yourself a bouquet of flowers smells like sunshine.
3. Clams do not like to be eaten.
4. A writer writes every day (or edits or outlines or researches) with weekends off (usually) to recharge the brain and generate inspiration.
5. A writer reads...a lot. And cookbooks do count.
6. Nourishing the body with food, exercise and sunshine is vital.
7. Ditto nourishing the heart with friends, family and activities that are like play. For example: gardening, surfing, photography....
8. Sometimes a bath in the rain is just what we need to wash away what we think are sorrows. Tears work too.
9. The smell of apple pie baking is almost as good as eating a slice of it. Almost.
10. "Happiness isn't wanting what you can get, but wanting what you have." -Beverly Lewis TRUTH.