During long car rides, when waiting in lines, whenevah...I'm up for a few giggly rounds of Would you Rather...but this version is for readers...Some of them are book specific, others more general. Are you ready?
2. Would you rather the sorting hat put you in Gryffindor or Slytherin?
3. Would you rather read books in a series one-by-one as they're released or wait until they're all out and binge read the lot?
4. Would you rather go down Alice's rabbit hole or up Jack's bean stalk. (Don't even go there.)
5. Would you rather go in the Hunger Games arena or the dauntless faction?
6. Would you rather only read paperbacks or ereader versions of books for the rest of your life?
7. Would you rather write a review or debate with another book lover?
8. Would you rather read on the beach or in a cozy nook by a wood fire?
9. Would you rather watch the movie or read the book first?
10. Would you rather speed round: contemporary or fantasy? Superheroes or villains? Before bed or first thing in the morning? Bookmarks or dog ears? Library or bookstore?
Fun, right? Please let me know your answers in the comments below.
Ask me a few!
P.S. Stay tuned for the Writer Edition, coming soon!